Practical Osseous Surgery in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
is a step-by-step manual that guides readers through osseous surgery procedures for treating periodontal issues as well as for ensuring proper anchorage of dental implants. Dibart and Dibart use hundreds of color photographs and succinct text to illustrate and explain the most recent advances and techniques for creating the ideal bone structure for each patient. This book covers periodontal therapies including resective surgery, regenerative surgery, and bone recontouring, as well as implant therapies, including socket perseveration, correcting bony deficiencies, bone implants, minimally invasive surgical procedures, and the latest technologies such as Piezosurgery. It also devotes chapters to growth-factor enhanced bone grafts, Piezocision, and restoration of the placed implant.
Practical Osseous Surgery in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry focuses on clinical applications of surgical procedures, making it an essential tool for both specialists and generalists with an interest in implant dentistry and osseous surgery procedures.
- Step-by-step format for quick and clear reference
- Focuses on the clinical applications of osseous surgery in dentistry
- Detailed discussion of surgical techniques, as well as useful background information on surgical anatomy and structure of bone
- Also includes information on use of growth-factor enhanced materials
- Step-by-step Piezocision procedure
- Highly illustrated in full color throughout